none of us live in a swing state, so doesn't matter.
Nevertheless, I will go out and vote!Thanks- Johanna and TylerWhat if your baby comes on election day and you cannot vote Johanna?~mom~
I wish we still live in Floriday.... I will still be voting - the is another matter (prop 8) that is a big one in CA as well as prop 4. Way to be a downer though Louis!! At least we can vote!
sorry, I am planning to vote and everyone's vote does count.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
none of us live in a swing state, so doesn't matter.
Nevertheless, I will go out and vote!
Thanks- Johanna and Tyler
What if your baby comes on election day and you cannot vote Johanna?
~mom~
I wish we still live in Floriday.... I will still be voting - the is another matter (prop 8) that is a big one in CA as well as prop 4. Way to be a downer though Louis!! At least we can vote!
sorry, I am planning to vote and everyone's vote does count.
Post a Comment