



Since you all won't be here to see our baby room all set up. Here are some shots from our fancy baby room. Also an update from the doc. I go in Friday for a stress test on the baby. Then on Monday I will go in and they will decide about being induced on Tuesday or Wednesday. Some very sad news I know, but God is defintly helping me with patience. I'm not uncomfortable just waiting not to patiently. Anyways Tylers birthday is Sunday so maybe it will come on its daddys birthday. Best wishes to all and we will let you know as soon as there's any action in the big town of Gooding. Love, JO and Tyler and Baby Hyink
1 comment:
Your baby's room is so cute Johanna!
Dad and I got to see it in person tonight.
Thanks too for the delicous dinner and Dutch apple pie for dessert.
We are praying for a safe delivery of you new babe, soon too.
love
~mom~
Post a Comment