Well here is life at the Hyink's. we got a new computer and the internet is finially up and running. We got a digital camera finially and we have been having fun taking pictures. There is some upadated shots of me pregnant, yeah, but no baby yet. Today is the due date and was also my last day of work and boy am I glad to be done from there for a while. The other pics are Tyler hunting, his favorite thing today these days, besides spending time with me;). Also the other one is of him feeding the cows. The last is of my festive front door that I decorated at 10:30pm the other night, possibly nesting? Anyways thats all for now. My list will come soon, I wrote it down and lost it and can't think of anything right now.
Tyler Xmas list:
Binnoculars
Anything hunting
569 Levis in dark blue (size 34)
No comments:
Post a Comment