Sunday, October 12, 2008

Baby oh Baby!!






As some of you know, Johanna had her first baby shower this weekend. It was given by Mindy Rietkerk and Allison Gnessa (Koopman). They did such a wonderful job with a giraffe theme. They even had little favors for each person and little cookies with diapers painted on them with a big cookie with a baby giraffe on it. It was SUPER cute!! Johanna received so many nice things for the little Baby Hyink that is due October 27th. We are all so very happy for Johanna and Tyler and can't wait for the baby to come!!!
Derek and I getting ready for our move to CA. He will be arriving Tuesday night to help clean and get stuff ready to be packed as the movers will be here Wednesday packing boxes and Thursday loading stuff onto the truck. I have slowing been cleaning what I can and taking all the pictures off the wall. I am still not sure if I am fully aware that we are moving but I am sure I'll know full well soon enough!
Did everyone not from Idaho hear that we got snow on October 10??? Crazy weather...
Love to all!!
Sharon
By the way... I will have a X-mas list up soon, I haven't thought about it much yet!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Oh my gosh Johanna you are looking SOOOOOOO darn cute :)!!!! Hope you're hanging in there - just a few more weeks to go!

Looks like the shower was so much fun - the giraffe theme is adorable. Thanks for posting the pics Sharon - hope the move goes well!

love, shan

Anonymous said...

Yes, it was an amazing shower!

I think that Johanna and baby felt very very loved.
What fun you will have setting up your farm yard nursery Jo.
love
~mom~