Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Some cute pics

Here are a few pics from our trip to seattle on the days we got to see Miss Julia :).

Things are going well in California. We've been enjoying a bout of 80 degree weather and it is absolutely wonderful... although I probably won't be enjoying it so much at 9 months pregnant ;). Anyhow, for now it's just perfect and I am loving spring. I'm also very, very thankful for our air conditioning.

We just picked out some new bedding for the baby - I'm very excited to know that it's a boy so that I can start getting the new nursery ready. We decided to go with an ABC animal theme - here is a pic of the bedding set: http://www.potterybarnkids.com/room/rom/romnur/romnuratz/index.cfm. We're excited for Henry to have a little brother to play with :)!

Henry is doing really good. Since our trip to Seattle he has been babbling like crazy so we think he'll be talking really soon. He's been eating like a champ ever since we took his bottles away a few weeks ago - although is still really hesitant about using cups. For now we're spoon feeding him milk smoothies so that he's getting some liquids. Other than that he's been a really happy and healthy little guy :).

Hope everyone is doing well! Johanna - I hope you feel better soon! Julia - it was so good to see you in Seattle!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad that you all got to spend some time with Auntie Julia!
I'm anxious to hear Henry talking/babbling.
We're hoping to make a visit to CA to see Henry and his mom and dad in the near future.
I saw a picture of Johanna's tiny baby today! The first one ever! It will be Henry's very first cousin! love ~mama B~