Thursday, November 29, 2007

Oh Christmas Tree

Louis picked out a b-e-a-u-t-i-f-u-l (and gigantic) tree for us on the way home from work this week! I know it's early to be decorating but I love Christmas :). Here are some pics of our snowflake-themed California Christmas tree...




In other news, we had a wonderful thanksgiving here at home. Melissa came from San Diego to spend the weekend with us and Kristin and Andrew came for dinner. I wish I had more pics from Thanksgiving day but we were so busy! I did get one of Louis' amazing turkey while it was in the oven...

Here was our festive Thanksgiving table and a picture of us walking off the turkey on the nature preserve...



We're really looking forward to seeing you all at Christmas time! Sharon and Derek - the house looks beautiful and we're so happy for you both!

Love,
Shannon

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What a great tree!! You are so good at decorating :) I am not putting up any decorations this year as they would be up about 4 days and then have to be boxed up again, but I am looking forward to buying next years decorations at the after Christmas sales this year! Looks like you had a wonderful Thanksgiving - nice Turkey Louis!

Anonymous said...

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas at Shannon and Louis' house!
Beautiful tree and decorating!
It looks like a fresh one.

I'm glad that your Thanksgiving celebration went so well.
You are a beautiful family!
I love you guys,
~mama B~