Hey everbodee! I'm at last posting a blog! We're exploring the depths of the earth across the street on the rosenof place. I'm waiting for a yelp "Gold". Then I'll run over and help them reap the mother lode of all veins of gold. Really, they're digging a new well and the gold will come from me to them, by the foot! I'm waiting for Tyler Hyink to show up for dinner. He's here, so tyme to eat.
Anyway,...Back to Blogging...the dinner went great. The salmon was perfect, if I must say so myself, so were the mashed pappas. I used a Italian salad dressing marinade and threw on extra garlic. We watched a movie "4 weddings and a funeral" kind of funny with Rowan Atkinson and Hugh Grant. We like the looks of the new home you're maybe renting, Louis and Shannon. Hope you get it! It's getting really springlike here, 65 in the daytime and weeds are starting, along with bulb plants are pushing their way up through the soil. The manure haulers are supposed to get going again tomorrow after a week hiatus because of wet soil (getting stuck)!
Hope that you all are doing well!
Dad
No comments:
Post a Comment