Our blog is green now, I liked the circles, I'll try to adjust, (you know me and change) and, how did whoever did it do it? Just wondering, I'm very impressed!
I got a fresh Christmas Tree! Last night while I was at church dad and Julia snuck out and suprised me with the most beautiful tree! Julia and I decorated it today, it is soooo pretty. It's in the music room, the tree is decorated in a country victorian style, I'm so happy. The tree is just the right size, (6 ft) and not too bushy or wide. They picked out the perfect tree for me, and it smells so good too!
I gave one of my artificial trees to grandma, her old one was too big, mine was just right. No one here like artificial's but me. The needles that fall off the tree are my biggest complaint. I know that pine needles in the house don't bother Shannon and Louis at all :) ! (just kidding, tee hee hee)
Dad and I visited with our accountant last week to do year end tax planning. They are in a new building now, so they gave us a tour, there was one empty office, dad told them to save that one for his daughter Sharon, cause she's gonna be a CPA! Dad never passes up a chance to brag about his kids!
All of my Christmas Deco is set out now, everything looks festive and cheery here! I've been thinking of Sharon and Shannon who have new navitity sets, I'm sure that they look very nice.
Someone broke into the grange hall a few days ago, probably a homeless person. They left a tarp, work suit, gloves and 2 beers (which dad has enjoyed). It's been very cold, too cold to be homeless, but I don't think it was much warmer in the grange.
I've been working on getting my Christmas cards ready to send off. The first batch goes out tomorrow. It's a real savings that we have mailboxes at church. I put a family photo from Thanksgiving Day in with each card, I even wrote a little newsletter to include also. I think that I'm sending out 200 this year, dad wants to send one to all of the neighbors too. It's been a big project, I was reminded of helping Shannon send out Henry's birth announcements.
Dad cooked Thai food for dinner tonight, yummy. Julia's friend Emma joined us. Now they are watching a girls basketball game in Jerome.
Ryan and Mindy have moved into a 2 bedroom apartment in Wendell. They had lived with her parents for over a year. They would like to buy a home but prices are still real high.
Dad and I leave for CA on Dec 14 for the store meetings. We are both looking forward to the trip. Dad wants to look at the property in Chino while we are there.
Eat, Drink and be Merry, but go easy on the Eggnog! love ~mom~
p.s. Have Louis or Derek used their pancake mixes yet? The ones with the tree and gingerbread man. I'm waiting, please let me know!
1 comment:
congrats on your new tree! I bet it smells so yummy. We're still holding off on decorating :( some stuff is out but no tree for us!
Post a Comment