
Hi Bokmas!
Mama B and Pake B - thanks for posting the pictures! It sounds like the trip was very interesting and educational... except for the getting sick part. It must have been fun to meet Lulu - you'll have to share some of the yummy recipes ;). The Monterrey Mountains look beautiful. I bet you're glad to be back home again.
Henry and I were very happy & excited to meet Louis at the airport on saturday!!! I'm so thankful to have him back again :). He's planning to post some pics and details about the trip on the blog soon. Mr. Sniffles caught a bad cold on the flight home so please pray that he gets better soon!
Our week has been pretty quiet - just spending time together as a family and relaxing. Tomorrow we have plans to go to dinner at Nate and Telia's new house and on Sunday my parents are having a brunch for my brother's b-day.
I haven't been taking very many walks with Henry lately because the weather has turned gray and rainy - so we've been playing inside a lot or going shopping. He's reaching for things and can hold onto blocks and toys now. It's so cute how hard he concentrates on touching and exploring things with his fingers. We have some blocks that have buttons and spinners on them that he loves. He's so smart he can already spin the wheels with his fingers. He also likes to help me turn pages when I read to him - such a smartie! He's just a few weeks away from being able to sit up on his own - he can kind of do it now but is a little wobbly, may be by thanksgiving :). He's so big he's already fitting into 9 - 12 month clothes - it's amazing.
We're looking forward to seeing you all in just a few weeks!!!! And Johanna I think we get to see you even sooner ;)!
Wishing you all lots of love,
shan
1 comment:
Glad that cutie Henry is such a smartie, was there ever any doubt?????? Is he a good shopper? hoping so.....love ~mama B~
-Patiently waiting to hear from Louis about China.
Post a Comment