Monday, October 23, 2006

Christmas Fairytale Wish List

Alright, here it is a whole week before the deadline... drumroll please... MY X-MAS LIST, TADA!

1) Lots of money in small denominations, under the table please. If no money is available, happiness will suffice, but in large quantities.

2)Fun Play Station 2 games such as Madden Football 2007, Nascar 2007, Frogger, or any other games that I don't have...if needed please see sharon for a list of owned games.

3) Alpine "S type" 6.5 inch speakers for my truck... the old ones went and blowed up on me. This ebay auction is old, but you should be able to go to the sellers store and see more like them.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=002&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=120036290489&rd=1&rd=1

4) A new Progressive scan DVD player that doesn't get too hot and stop playing when only 54 minutes through the movie.

5) A remote control airplane like one of these...http://cgi.ebay.com/Remote-Control-3-Ch-Classic-Biplane-2-Airplane-R-C-RTF_W0QQitemZ230039553231QQihZ013QQcategoryZ2563QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fast-3-Radio-Remote-Control-RC-Airplane_W0QQitemZ190042631820QQihZ009QQcategoryZ2563QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

6) Other toys that seem like it's something to entertain my childlike brain. (Like last years lego's from Louis)

7) A washer and Dryer for Sharon, cause if momma aint' happy, aint' no one happy :) Well that and I like clean undies...


So that's pretty much my list, you can trust that anything anyone decides to get me will be much appreciated, so don't worry about finding something that you THINK I won't like, cause chances are I will survive.

Love Derek

P.S- Louis, standing on the great wall of china is no reason to not have your list posted. There are some deadlines that are more important!

No comments: