Monday, September 25, 2006
Happy Fall
Hi Family,
Hope everyone is doing well! We are enjoying unusually warm Fall weather for Seattle - it's been in the high 70's. I should be thankful but I actually miss the rain!!! I'm seriously ready to break out the galoshes and warm sweaters. Oh welll.. at least it's still nice enough to walk around the lake.
Speaking of walking around the lake...Henry is now fitting in his jogger stroller without the infant carseat adapter! This is very exciting because it means the stroller actually fits into our car now ;) and also he can see so much more on our walks because he's facing forward. We posted some pics on the baby Henry blog: http://babyhenrybo.blogspot.com/.
My parents spent the day in Seattle on Friday to help take care of Henry so I could run some errends and bring the volvo in for a check-up. They've also offered to take care of Henry for us every Friday night so we can enjoy some time together just the 2 of us which is so wonderful.
On saturday we went to a birthday party at Caleb and Tavia's new house and Louis was able to see a bunch of SPU friends. We brought Henry along and everyone was cooing over him - of course because he is just so darn cute ;)! I made a new friend who has two little girls of her own and we've made plans to get togeter once a week with the kiddos. It will be good for me to have another mom to hang out with.
Sunday we went to our first church service with Henry. It was a challenge to get our of the house and he fussed through most of the service but it felt good to be back at church again. We ran into Jo Ann after and she was soooo excited to meet Henry. He was happy as a bug in a rug in her arms - it was very cute.
Henry is continuing to grow like crazy! He is a very smily little guy and just starting to giggle. He's sleeping at least 7-8 hours a night which is fabulous. I can't believe he's almost 2 months old! He keeps me very busy. I just got a baby book so that I can record all of his little firsts - I spent a lot of time updating the baby book this weekend.
That's about all the news from here...we miss you guys and we're so excited for Thanksgiving! Henry is excited to meet all his aunties and uncle!!!
Julia congrats on being a princess - we are so pround of you :). Also congrats on such an awesome vollebyall season so far!
lots of love, Shan
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment