So some pictures from the past few weekends. Some of the pictures are froma place along Pensacola Beach called Fort Pickens. If you are interested, you can google Ft. Pickens and learn some neat things about it. In the Civil War it was a major defensive ground and also in the early 1800s it served and one of three forts that were protecting Pensacola from sea attacks. The elaborate defense structure from the three forts made it possible for Pensacola to be the first settlement. Kinda neat. So we spent the day out there with some friends and we were the only ones that were out there. After Hurricane Ivan hit, the road that people used to drive to Fort Pickens was ruined (it's on the barrier island of Santa Rosa county) so now you can only get there from a boat. Pretty fun but the island was covered in fire ants (the kind that bite and leave pimple like things wherever they bite you...)
the other pictures are from a friends baby shower. Everyone seems to be pregnant or having kids lately!!! but showers are fun. We have another one to go to the weekend that jo will be here. I can't believe how fast this year has gone by!! it's almost october. Still feels like summer here though :(
Hope all is well with everyone else!!
Congrats Julia! Post lots of pictures!! I heard you got a new dress, I am so excited for you! No matter what, you'll always be queen in my book :)
The pictures of baby Henry are so cute! I take every oppurtunity to show him off to co-workers, friends etc.! so Cute. He must get that from Shannon - but oddly enough, some pictures where he is unhappy, he looks creepily like Louis, especially the one where they are both asleep. I guess he really is related!!!
Love you all!
Love
sharon
1 comment:
You know that I'm related to you Sharon, and that we look alike right?
Post a Comment