There's nothing more special than being part of a family
that listens and comforts and cares,
And nothing more special or dear to the heart
than the feelings of love that a family shares.
I'm so glad that God gave me such a great family, I thank Him everyday, for the many ways that He shows me how much He loves me.
CONGRATULATIONS to Derek and Sharon on their 1st Wedding anniversary, August 13th!
It's so great to see how well they have done together during their first year of married life!
Rhonda is a VIP now, next week-end she is helping to cater Bruce Willis' birthday party in Hailey! One of her friends has a brother that is a caterer and his bid won the job. She is very excited, I can't wait to hear all of the details afterwards.
Julia is working at "Rock the Canyon" today/night, she was there yesterday too with Boo(Brent). It's a Christian Rock Band gathering at Centenial Park that last for 2 days. The setting is awesome, she is having a great time. Tomorrow morning she is a worship leader at church.
Blessings ~mom~
No comments:
Post a Comment