1. I finally have started working on Julia's photo album again! After a break of two years she, (and I), were starting to wonder if I would get her albums finished before she graduates this spring. Julia will have 3 albums altogether of her life from birth to age 17 (graduation), all my other kids had 2. I have no idea why, usually the last child is the one to get shorted, strange. I have my workshop setup in Jo's old room. Today I got 8 pages done, I am soo proud of me! It looks like I haven't lost my touch. I was really starting to get worried that all of my supplies were going to gather dust forever. You guys have no idea what a relief this is for me. I will still be a good mom after all :] yea me!
2. Baby Henry is healthy and well, Shannon was able to have him naturally, and is doing well, Louis is such a wonderful husband and dad. I can't wait to see them all in action in only a few weeks!
3. Juan Tapia (Tapioca) is coming back to work for us next Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He quit last spring to work for a landscape company. After we had yet another feeder quit last monday dad was desperate and humbly asked Juan to come back. He agreed, to dad's huge appreciation. We had 3 months of struggles trying to find a new feeder that would keep coming to work. Several simply disappeared in the night, no kidding.
4. We are celebrating 25 years in dairy business this month! We started milking cows on August 3, 1981. We are taking Bulmaro, Juan Ruiz, Johanna, Julia and their dates/spouses to the Outback for dinner on the 27th. All of you are welcome to come and help us celebrate too!
Sharon and Derek, your anniversary photos almost look like wedding ones with your white clothes on. Derek, are you sporting new facial hair? it must really grow fast, cause one photo has it and the next one dosen't. You always have amazed me, but now more so. I'll be thinking of
Derek this week-end as he attends 2 1/2 days of mortgage classes, bummer, it would be MUCH more fun racing trucks, it's no fun being responsible. Dutch looks like a pink dog with black spots, is it that hot there that he lost all of his fur? He is a real contortionist, he finds the strangest postitions, are all boxers so entertaining?
Johanna has started at working at the Garden Cafe again, on her second day back they had her training a new girl already! I think that she is the best hostess they have ever had working there, yep, it's a fact. Her house is looking so cozy and homey, I think that when everyone is here for Thanksgiving that she will have it looking just right for a home tour. She is getting new windows next week. It has insulation in the walls and ceilings now so it will be toasty warm this winter. It needs to be sided also, but that is expensive, it will have to wait.
Julia is busy with volleyball practices, tryouts are next Monday. Her friends and Brent also take up alot of her time. She knows that school starts in a short while, so she must get alot of playtime in before the heavy schedules start up. She's taking one class at CSI starting next week (during her lunch hour).
May God Bless, Keep and Protect you all, love ~mom~
No comments:
Post a Comment