Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Hey all of you family. It's little ol' Julia coming to post. Read this carefully and thoroughly, because it only happens once in a blue moon (or when mom and Johannna start to get on my case because I've been slacking in my posting postition) My life is pretty lax right now. I just got finished with an intensive 3 day volleyball camp at CSI. Judging by how the camp went, I think Lighthouse's volleyball team will actually acquire more than 2 wins this year. woot woot! I've been working really hard on my form, accuracy and scrappiness because it's my senior year and I want to leave knowing that I gave my best.

Now that the Vegas competition is over, I have 2 months off of dance which will be a nice calm for me, because I know that my senior year will come fast and be stressful with all the things I'm planning on doing. And for all you who were wondering, and all who weren't, I am going to do dance again this year, but somewhat reluctantly, because I know how stressed I'm going to get, and because Kim needs to open his eyes and find out that, yes, Julia Bokma does have a life other than to be a selfless minion on the dance floor. So I do believe that mom and I will have a little sit down with him and explain my situation.

I leave for Creation West in George, Washington on Tuesday at 11 P.M. I'm real excited because its great to go up there hang with my friends, listen to awesome music, do the Honey Bucket Challenge, camp, eat breakfast burritos and have no agendas. I really wish that it lasted more than just four days, but I suppose I'll have to live with it and make the most of them, which I definitely will do. Anyway, tonight I've got a date with a supper hot guy (Brent), we're doubling with my friends Jenn Lewis and Matt Lavigne. the whole thing will be a surprise, because I can't pry any information out of him, but that makes it better because I like surprises.
Well, I'm gonna go eat some lunch and then head to volleyball practice! I'll talk to all you nice people later!
love ya,
Julia

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi sweetie Julia,thanks for your post, now we need to work on our other reluctant posters. from: your lovable mommy
(i really need to hear from ALL of you, b/c i just do).....