Thursday, July 20, 2006

Congratulations Sharon on your Golden Birthday!!!!!

Greetings from the sizzling city of Twin Falls!
It's been hot all week, high 90's -100's. The Mustard Seed isn't air-conditioned, just fanned, by the end of my shift yesterday I was a wilted flower.

Does everyone know that tomorrow is Sharon Rose's Golden Birthday! ALL DAY LONG!!!!! She will be 21 on the 21st! That is very special! I know that her special day is only one day before Derek's sister Joy gets married, (Sharon is playing piano). So it will be tricky to celebrate but I trust that Sharon and Derek and all of their friends will find a way to party!

It's so good to hear from you Shannon! I'm so sorry that you pulled a muscle in your leg, how did that happen? Julia pulled a muscle in her leg at volleyball yesterday, so you are both in pain. It really seems that you are indeed ready to deliver, I think that Henry is going to be a big boy, no premie for you! I'm grateful for your good Dr check-up. Don't push yourself, b/c pulled muscles take a looong time to heal. Hopefully you can start taking short walks again soon. Your 1st anniversary sounded very romantic. That cinnamon roll sounded like a biggee!

Love and prayers to all ~mom~

No comments: