Sunday, April 09, 2006

Tulips and Too Bad


Hi Bokmaites,

Yesterday, Jen and Roth, and Shan and I went to the tulip festival near Mt. Vernon. Jen and Roth hadn't seen that area of Washington before. To our treat, the tulips were in full bloom and we barely missed the rain which held off until the afternoon. We went to a local brewery for lunch, and then to the "Premium" outlet stores (at the ladies' request) on the way home. We purchased some little baby one-piecers, and I even found something with a shark on it!

So I didn't realize that dad broke his foot. Dad, are you wearing a cast now, and can you walk around? You should take a picture of it and post it to the blog. :) We hope you can find some new hardworking and dependable employees soon.

Congratulations Julia on your frog capabilities. Maybe you can help Dad with the fly problem at the dairy now. :) Just kidding.

So at D.C., here's my two cents. I would like to see the following things:

  1. International Spy Museum
  2. Kenilworth Aquatic Gardens
  3. Marian Koshland Science Museum
  4. The National Aquarium

I also am looking forward to being with everyone of course, and riding on the subway.

If you're wondering why the title says "Too Bad" here's why... After we got home last night, I noticed that my car wasn't parked on the street where I had left it. It actually got stolen again! How's that for living in Seattle. It probably was taken by someone wanting a joyride, or using it to commit a crime. They probably were able to break in because the locks have worn down because it's an older car (and has already been stolen once). We are waiting for the police to find it wherever the person left it. There wasn't anything of value inside other than an old camera. :( I really liked the car, it's funny, other people must like it too. We may have to get another new car soon. For now, I will just get rides to work on the days that Shannon works at Microsoft, and use the Volvo on the other days.

I hope everyone's Sunday is going well. Shannon is soooo excited that I'm cooking spaghetti tonight (if you ask her, I never cook).

Keeping it cool,

Loudog

No comments: