Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Spring

Mama B - that is fabulous :)!!! The place looks like it will be perfect. Thank you for finding it!

Things are going well here - the spring weather has finally arrived thank goodness :). My sister was in town last weekend and stayed with us for a couple days. It was really good to see her and have some sister time. Louis and I have plans to meet up with Kristin and Andrew Friday night for dinner and then on Saturday we're taking Jen and Roth up to Mt Vernon for the Tulip festival. I'm taking my little sister Mikayla to the zoo on Sunday. I think it's going to be a very busy weekend!

We miss you all and are looking forward to seeing you! Louis promises to post pics to the blog soon from London - I'm happy to have him back :)!

PS - Mr. B we hope you're feeling better!!! Be careful on those ladders!!!

lots of love,
Shan

No comments: