I hope everyone is well. Sharon please forgive me for not calling you back on Monday night, I'll try to give you a ring tonight.
Things are good here. It is spring time and everything is green and flowers are blooming and trees are pollenating and I am sneezing. Every morning. Shannon tells me to stop, or "Go away" but I cannot. Sometimes life is so tough.

Here is a picture I would to share. It is a brand
new facial feature that I am experimenting with. Sometimes Shannon thinks I spend too much time in the mirror. Like last Monday morning she said "Guys are so obsessed with their hair." She was blow drying her hair when she said it.
Anyway, work is still and always very busy for me. Going to London was very cool, I will post a few pictures at the end of the post. I didn't get any with me an them, so you'll just have to believe me that I went there. My favorite things there were the "Tube" or their subway, the White Tower (which is a millenial old castle), and seeing some of the countryside. I visited London two afternoons with a fellow Cypress guy named Greg. The Cypress office was 45 minutes northeast of London near Stansted. We took the train there and also rode cabs there (on the wrong side of the road). I didn't like their food at all. It is very bland and they just don't get the flavorings right. The trip was good overall; I had a new experience of giving a public presentation (it was my first with Cypress), and it was a trip to London all paid for by my company. Here is a picture of the White Tower and model we saw inside on the tour:


We took a tour and saw the crown jewel, knights armor and where people were executed and held prisoner. We also went up in the London Eye which is a very large Ferris wheel (possibly the biggest). Here is a picture of Big Ben and parliament at night, the eye from a distance (the blue lights are on trees) and when we were in it taking a picture of our neighbors:



Shannon and I are very excited to go to D.C. It is good, I think, that we are staying in the city. Shan will have more freedom to go back and rest if we are out and she is not feeling well.
As Shan mentioned we're going to see the tulip festival with Jen and Roth this weekend. I'm pretty excited, plus we are going in the new Volvo.
Dad, I'll try and call you tonight as well. I want to hear about this fall you had.
Sorry I've been so unavailable, work just sucks me in. I hope you are all having a good week so far. I love you all!
Louis
No comments:
Post a Comment