I just talked to Idaho's Senator office in DC. We were denied a tour of the White House..... I made my request 2 months ago and was hopeful. (they must of heard what a bunch of out of control hoodlums Louis and Derek are!) There is a White House Visitor's Center tour that is highly recomended, but it wouldn't be the same.
However, I was succesful with getting an appointment for a tour of the Capital .
Many people who have recently visited DC say that the best thing there is the FBI building tour.
I can get free tickets to travel to the top of the Washington Monument, if we want to do that. Do you all realize that this vacation is coming up very, very soon. All of us are counting the days. Woo Whooo, we have a big house in DC!!!!!!
Tonight is Julia's Spring Formal (prom), they are having a live Christian band perform there. We are having 3 members of the band stay at our home tonight.
Grandma and papa are taking their train ride to the Grand Canyon now. Rhonda and John leave for Victoria on tomorrow. I feel abandoned.
Well, I have a loooong to do list today, so I'm off. I love you guys ~mom~
No comments:
Post a Comment