
Dear all,
Hope everyone had a good Easter! Louis and I had a pretty quiet weekend. We went to church with my parents on Sunday and then had muffins and coffee at our place. After we took a walk around greenlake - it was a really pretty day. Louis took some really good pics at the lake of all the flowers in bloom - we'll post them later to the blog. We went out to dinner with my friend Kryssa and her fiance on Friday night then came back to the house to play games. Louis was sooooooo excited when Kryssa suggested a game of Settlers - his absolute favorite game ;).
Things have shifted a bit for me at work - the woman who hired me at Microsoft originally is actually leaving now to work for another group at the company. My old manager from bsquare will be taking her place temporarily until they find a more permanent replacement. Which means I'm working for the same manager that I had at bsquare...kind of funny ;). I get along with her really well and it will be fun to work together again. Things are ramping up for the event that I've been organizing the last few months - it's the first week of May in Las Vegas. I'm hoping that all goes smoothly!
Henry has been really active lately - it's getting harder to sleep at night because he's moving so much! I'm just a few weeks away now from the 3rd trimester. I'm starting to get anxious about decorating the nursery and getting things ready. I've been so focused on work that it's been hard to find time to think about babies! I think we'll start looking for strollers and carseats this weekend. I've started a registry at Babies R Us for things like bottles, blankets, bibs, and all the little stuff. I've been picking out cute baby outfits when I see them on sale.
PS- can someone please tell Louis that it is necessary for us to have a changing table in the nursery and no....we can't just change Henry on the living room coffee table! I'm having a hard time convincing him ;).
I hope everyone is doing well! We're looking forward to seeing you all in less than a month :)!!!
love, shan
No comments:
Post a Comment