
Hope everyone is doing well! Can you believe it's already March?
Louis and I have had very hectic work schedules lately. We took a mini-vaca over the weekend to get away from the crazy pace of things - to a tiny resort on the Hood Canal called Port Ludlow. It was a sleepy town but we had fun exploring a new place and it was nice to get away from the city. In order to get to the resort you have to ride the ferry from Seattle to Bainbridge island - Louis brought the camera and we got some great shots of the puget sound.
I had a doctors apt. on Friday and the baby is healthy and growing rapidly ;). Our ultrasound is on March 17th (St Patricks day) and we are very excited to find out what the sex is! We'll do a blog announcement for sure :).
We miss you!!!
lots of love,
shan
ps - Sharon I hope that cute dog isn't causing too much trouble ;)!
No comments:
Post a Comment