Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Congrats

I am so happy that I will be having a nephew!!! I should have bet but its hard being right all the time. So its another gloomy day in Twin Falls, it is either raining, overcast, or snowing! I'm kinda getting sick of it! My water skiing skills are getting a little ancy to get out there and work! School has only 6 more weeks and I will never again have to suffer through sitting through another day of teachers jabbering or dreading an upcoming homework due date. Can't wait for DC, it will be so sweet well mabey not sweet but it will be so good to see everyone! It will be almost a year since we have been all together! I think everyone should move to Twin, there is plenty of rooms to stay!! Hope to see you soon, Love jo

No comments: