Okay, I may have to rethink the whole hotdog obsession. Mama B is right...the list of ingredients is indeed scary. Maybe I'll just save them for special occasions ;).
You would think Seattle would be doom and gloom today after yesterday's big loss. The funny thing is that it doesn't seem that way at all. The sun finally came out today - after 2 months straight of non-stop raining. Even better, they are predicting sunshine for the rest of the week. It's enough to elevate anyone's spirits. I went for a walk around greenlake this afternoon and it was amazing how many people were smiling. So while it was a disappointing night for the hawks, I think Seattle fans are optimists at heart (how else do we cope with all that grey???) and there is always hope for next year.
I had another doctor's apt. on Friday and everything is going well. The baby has a healthy heartbeat. In just 5 weeks we'll get to have another ultrasound to find out if it's a girl or boy. Louis thinks it's for sure a boy...we'll see ;). We are so happy and excited for Jen and Peter!
On Sunday morning the coolest thing happened... I had just woken up and was lying in bed when I felt a little something moving around in my stomach. I was so excited I practically screamed and woke Louis up :). It felt like a little mexican jumping bean. I'm positive it was the baby wiggling around - how exciting!!!
Hope everyone has a good week!
love, shan
No comments:
Post a Comment