Sharon and Derek - the pictures on the wedding site are so beautiful!
Johanna-banana - snicks is the most adorable, hands down.
Julia - we can't wait to meet your cute boyfriend ;)!!!
Everything is good over here - Louis came home early from work yesterday to take me to the hospital because over the last few days I'd been having fainting spells. I had my second day at Janie and Jack yesterday and I blacked out 3 times! The girls in the shop were really nice and took care of me, but it was still really scary. I would be just fine one minute and the next get really dizzy and lose my vision and start to swagger. Anyways, after lots of testing and needle poking they determined that everything is okay - I just have really low blood pressure and because of additional pressure from the baby it means I have to avoid any prolonged standing. If I stand in one place for too long the blood isn't able to circulate to my brain. As long as I'm walking or sitting I'm just fine. I was kind of sad because I had to quit my job at Janie and Jack - but good news is that Microsoft may still have an opportunity for me and I can work from home - which would be excellent :).
I also have to say that Louis is the best husband ever - he held my hand the whole time and didn't let go. He was so comforting and even told me stories while my blood was getting drawn so I wouln't think about it. I love him to pieces.
Well, I hope that will be our last trip to the hospital until the baby comes! Louis is getting good practice at getting around in the hospital parking garage ;).
Lots of love,
Shan
No comments:
Post a Comment