Hallo to all of you people.
I am writing in the blog. Therefore you cannot make any more comments on how I don't write anything. First of all.... Louis, how on earth did you find my Myspace profile? I thought that the link that you put on your entry was to your myspace, so I clicked on it. Alas, your profile didn't show up, it was MINE!! wow. technology these days.
For all you people bugging me about this guy, Yes, I'm dating Kyle Bolt, and he is the sweetest and most handsome guy (other than Dad, Louis and Derek, that is). He went to Grandpa's 80th with me, so I will try and post some pictures of us.
Anyway, I am dancing this saturday at Freeze Frame at the CSI Fine Arts Centre at 3:00 and 7:00 P.M. You all are invited. I hope to see you there. Freeze Frame is a big gathering of all the dance teams in and around the Magic Valleyt putting on a variety show to show people what we've been working on. Neilson's is doing a footloose dance, which we just completed last week, so wish us luck there, and our hip hop, to Ciara's 1 2 Step. I think that it will be some quality entertainment.
No comments:
Post a Comment