Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Your First Christmas Tree Together!

Your Christmas Tree is so beautiful Shanorama and Louberry!
From the photo it looks to be a very high fashion tree, (do I see silver and cream deco on it?) the pine scent must be very fresh smelling. I can picture you two cuddled up on the sofa with your fireplace lit, next to your new Christmas tree, so sweet. What a great view that you woke up to today, and off of your bedroom window, WOW! You really have put the new camera to good use, thanks.
I love having a blog, it makes me feel closer to all of you that are so far away. Thanks S&L for setting it up for all of us. I've been bragging to my friends, none of them have one yet.
Sorry your job is stressfilled Louis, I wish that I could change it for you, but I don't have a clue how to help you.
We are looking for a stocking for Shannon, but alas, all we can find is a dirty old hole-y one, will that do for you? We'll keep looking... something better may turn up by Christmas time. Be sure to let the santa man know of your new location, at his age, he may get confused.
We have 3 parties this week-end, one with the creamery, one with the Mustard Seed and one with friends on Friday. Saturday night dad and I will have to spilt up, he will take Jo to one party, and Julia and I to the other one, if they can fit it into their social calendar. Somewhere we will have to slip dad's birthday in on Saturday too. Julia wants to take her dad to Chronicles of Narnia on Sat too. My friend Jill is having her Christmas Tea next Friday, it's one of my favorite events of the year.
Dad and Jo are finishing up her casita tonight, hopefully. Jo is very anxious to move back to her little house again.
Our weather is bitter cold, it is supposed to get down to 8 degrees tonight, I worry about the animals keeping warm. I helped a homeless man at the Mustard Seed today, he is sleeping in his car, it's not running. He left with blankets, a pillow, sleeping bag, a coat, face mask and woolie hat.
Another couple I helped today were from Georgia, (near Russia), they were both Drs there, and here they have nothing, they are enrolled at the college in the daytime, at night he works. They are in their 40's and are starting over. I'm honored to be able to help them in small ways.
Eat, Drink, but go easy on the Eggnog. ~mama~

No comments: