Thursday, December 08, 2005

Hi all
It's me again... Wow, reading all of your e-mails really makes me sad that I won't be home for Christmas :( but I am glad for all of you because I know it will be such a wonderful holiday for you all - especially Shannon, it's a great time of year to be in Idaho! I have been busy here getting presents ready :) Yesterday I dipped a whole bunch of pretzels - some in melted Andes mint chocolate then rolled in white sprinkles, and then the others dipped in white chocolate and rolled in crushed candy canes. They are for Christmas presents for Derek & I's co-workers - I'm making little goodie baskets for each of them :) My office Christmas party is tonight at Carrabba's - an Italian restaurant, I'm very excited. Derek's Christmas party for his office is..... I'm not sure of that, oops! The choir Christmas party is tomorrow night at a seafood restaurant on the water - I don't think we are going though... we may change our minds though. It's a very expensive place and it's kind of somewhere that would be better for just the two of us... Also yesterday, I got a new library card. There have been so many books that I have been wanting to read, but not wanting to spend money on books - so finally, we are in the city limits and do not have to pay for a card! All right, I hope everyone is doing well! Be sure to bundle up there in the cold weather!
love
Sharon

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookie here how convenient this little comment setion is. You can reply to people without having to note which posting you are talking about. For instance I would like to let you know that our Christmas party is on Dec...hang on lemmie check the calendar, Dec. 20th from 6-8 in the PM to be exact.

Sharon said...

hey derek - am i invited to that one? please let me know if i am invited...

Shannon said...

Hi Sharon,
I think your idea of making the chocolate covered pretzels for friends at work is fabulous - i might copy you and try that out for some of our friends :). Do you have a special recipe?

love, shan