Hi there all you sweeties of mine! We just received Sharon and Derek's first Christmas card ever, WOW, you guys look sooooo good, (have you ever thought about being models?) I love the cute note too, I'm going to try to steal your idea of the neat paper and snowflake brad. We don't have a Hobby Lobby here, but we do have a Micheal's. Our Christmas pictures are ready to send, but as usual I'm waiting for some kind soul to help me with the letter. Johanna said that she would help but she is like "so busy". Maybe Julia will save me this year. She is starting to talk about snowboarding alot lately, so most likely she will be gone this week-end.
It is snowing again now, I like it, but it makes dad grumpy since he has to work in it.
Our new dog Lucky is getting so sweet, he acts like he owns the whole place now, alot like Tevye used to be. Julia sleeps with him even! Lucky follows me wherever I go, he thinks that I'm adorable.
"It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas"here, I've put up 5 mini trees, and one large tree. The girls want to get a live tree for the living room. Well, I'm off for my walk in the snow.
Enjoy the Christmas Season! lots of love ~MOM~
No comments:
Post a Comment