
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive.
And that I am jealous of all the snow in Idaho. We had a small brushing here, but it wasn't enough to innertube on for sure.
Well, we have a new piece of furniture in our house, you can see it in the picture to the right. :) Shan has done an excellent job of making it look great. It feels nice to be home and have the fire on and have the Christmas tree lit. It's real! Oh yeah, it was taken with our early Christmas present. We both have always wanted a good digital camera for things like taking pictures of Christmas trees.
Things have been pretty stressful for me with work especially this past week. My team is working on the final touches for the next generation Apple laptop, and there is always another bug lurking. But I think it's coming to a close, finally. They make me work harder by threatening to have me fly to San Jose if things aren't working perfectly. :(
We are both very excited to come to Idaho for Christmas. Sharon and Derek, we are going to try hard to get you your presents on time. Shannon has never been to Grandma and Papa's for Christmas or been to the Christmas Eve service at TFRC. Or seen all our stockings stuffed. Maybe we can get one of Dad's old socks for Shan! :) I don't know if she'll like that.
Where is everyone having their parties at this season? We know about Mom and Dad's elegant festival of trees. But what else? I'm taking Shanarama to the Nutcracker next week. We are going to a white elephant this weekend (with Brian, Matt Shupe, Caleb, Travis, and all their wives).
Has anyone been skiing yet? I hear it is awesome!
Take care and lots of love from Seattle,
Louis
No comments:
Post a Comment