So we survived the huge thunderstorms and torrential rains of last night - so don't worry about us! Last night we got about 2-3 inches of rain last night, it just poured all night long and then this morning there were puddles everywhere! I tried to take Dutch out to go potty, but I guess he is afraid of the rain - he was such a baby and wouldn't go outside at all. Yesterday, I had the whole day off and I baked all day long. I made gingersnaps with lacy icing, cranberry cream cheese muffins, peanut butter tofffe, and cream cheese brownie. I brought in plates of goodies for my fellow employees. Everything turned out really well - I was sampling all day long :) Everything here is going well. Our tree is very full underneath - we don't have any room for anymore presents (well, maybe one or two more..) only 10 days until Christmas. It sure has snuck up on us! This weekend is going to be very busy for us. I have to work Saturday morning and then I have choir practice that evening. The Sunday, we have church from 9:30- until 12, and then I have to be there from 3:30 until about 9 for the 2 Sunday performances and then Monday we have another performance! Busy busy busy - after that, i think things calm down. I'm ready for a break and it just feels like that there is not one coming - even the break for christmas is going to be busy! Phew! I think I'll make it through. Anyway. I love you all very much!
See you all later!
Sharon
No comments:
Post a Comment