Hi all, I need to inform all of you of your doggie nephew's upcoming surgery today. He is going to the vet to get "tutored". He was acting weird yesterday, trembling, hiding in the pantry under the staircase, wouldn't eat, so I called the vet to make an appointment to bring Lucky in. I was so worried about him, he's my baby you know, since all of YOU guys grew up. Well.... dad came home and looked at Lucky and said that he thought that it was the smoke dectector chirpping (it needed a new battery) that was causing Lucky distress. Each time it chirpped he started trembling and hiding again. I am sooo glad that I married such a smart man. However, the vet appointment is still on, just for a different reason, "the tutoring". After today Lucky will be a changed man, he will no longer need to roam the neighborhood late at night and be hard for Julia to locate at bedtime.
Now for Derek and his thinking that dad's pick-up would fall apart without cow poo super glue, that truck is indestructable, it survived a high speed rear-ending several years back, so no worries there, I can't imagine Derek doubting that truck for 1 moment. I will forgive the slight.
Thanks Sharon, for the "solutions to all of my problems", where would I be without my children? Probably just out wondering in the corral. You were right! The Pronto Tamale Pie recipe is on the front cover of one of my recipe books, I will post that another day, I'm short on time today.
I have BSF this morning, I got a late call last night to play piano there, so lots of practicing for me (cram). After that I have a lunch date with friend Linda, then I have a hair appointment that will last 3 hours. Then, my heart to heart group meets tonight so the day is full. I will also have Lucky to tend to. It will be a very busy day, whew!
Johanna moved back to her little house last night, she was sooo excited, she had two handsome young men helping her move her stuff. She calls and they come running, lots and lots of them, it's truly amazing. That reminds me, has anyone been successful in finding Julia a boyfriend? That is still at the top of her list, maybe Johanna can help her there. We WON'T be missing Jo's little Snicker's, he had been using my laundry room for a toilet, (or under the couch), he and I are on very bad terms, I don't like his kind of "tootsie rolls". Tomorrow there will be a thourough disenfecting of the laundry room.
We will be in Sun Valley this week-end, the snow is very-very-very good this year, we will be thinking of all of you fondly while there. Missing all of you so much....
Ta Ta for now ~moma B~
No comments:
Post a Comment