Saturday, December 10, 2005

The Dad, the birthday and the movie

Happy birfday to dad. He is now a grand total of 48 years old (but he really looks 21, wouldn't you agree?) I took him to see the Chronicles of Narnia for his birthday present. If you haven't seen it, make sure that you do sometime in the near future. It is definetely high up there on my top 10 list of great movies. the graphics were great, the kids were cute, it followed the book almost perfectly, it gave me chills at the right moments, made me jump out of my seat, and best of all it had a good message! I recommend it to anyone. so... see it! Anywho, I hope that all of you not in Ideeho have a great week (and also the ones in Ideeho, but I can tell you that in person). I miss you all so very much.
love,
Julia

No comments: