Monday, December 26, 2005


Although it was via phone, it was quite nice to enjoy the festivities with a loving Idaho grown family. I look forward to the possibilities of next year being 100% live and in person. Thank you Shanon for the great gifts, we have watched Hitch twice and I was up until 2AM Christmas eve trying to get my new Lambo put together. I got half way done and Sharon made me come to bed though:( It's all done now, but the trouble is that it doesn't drive so I have to tow it around with my new Hummer H3. Boy it's fun to have my toy garage filled with such nice cars:)

The brunch that Sharon and I had with our friends went off without a "Hitch" (get it, HITCH??) Oh yeah, all except for the plate that shattered on my foot because Sharon... well I'll just have to wait and let her tell the story or else she'll have nothing to talk about for her blog except for her quote unquote "hand made" BRAND SPANKING NEW, ONE OF A KIND IPOD...which by the way she is so proud of that she parades it around the house following Dutch and his new Chritsmas bone. I don't have pictures of the event itself, but I thought you all might enjoy the pre-game show that led up to the parade. (that's the picture up above)

Well I'm affraid I must cut this off now. We have to get ready for my parents who are comming in today for a holiday prime rib dinner. Well that and the event we've all be waiting for, the big question and answer portion of the evening where Charles asks for permision to marry Joy!

No comments: