Saturday, July 02, 2011

More pictures and video from Willie and Louis' fishing trip

I got to sit in the cockpit of the Goose, the land/water plane we flew from Bella Bella to the lodge in.

The take-off from Bella Bella, an island on the west coast of Cananda:
And the landing:

Dad kissing the first salmon we caught. It was 25.5 pounds!

Video of when he caught that salmon (I had to help out with the net so couldn't record the whole thing):

The first salmon I caught the next day (not as big as Dad's):

Video that we got of a bald eagle grabbing a small rock fish we threw in the water:

Some orcas we saw:

The warming room where our clothes dried out while we slept:

The filleting table (with just bait fish on it):

We have already had cooked some of the salmon and it tastes great. Also, I am planning on cooking salmon and halibut for the Fourth of July bash on our street. Shannon got me some cedar planks and some salmon rubs as an early birthday present.

Thanks for the great trip Dad!

No comments: