I finially decided to try to feed Korbin some real food. I started with a taste of Rhonda's pumpkin pie, and he didn't like it so much. But then we tried sweet potatoes and well it was a slight hit. He ate about 5 bites ending up with about 2 in his mouth. So I thought that was pretty good. He really seems to love his bath time but I think soon he will have to graduate to the kitchen sink. His little bath just doesn't seem to cover him and when it does it spills over the whole time. For Halloween Bentley was a tough guy. He had his big tough muscles that are covered in the pictures. And a big tattoo (nylon) that kept sliding off his arm. we went over to some friends house and took the kids trick or treating. Bentley wanted to walk into everybody's house so we had to pull him back at most houses. He was very good at picking out a single piece of candy and he wouldn't let anyone put candy in his bucket except for himself. It was a very wonderful evening spent with good friends. Oh Korbin was dressed in a little pumpkin pake.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Big eyes and boogers
I finially decided to try to feed Korbin some real food. I started with a taste of Rhonda's pumpkin pie, and he didn't like it so much. But then we tried sweet potatoes and well it was a slight hit. He ate about 5 bites ending up with about 2 in his mouth. So I thought that was pretty good. He really seems to love his bath time but I think soon he will have to graduate to the kitchen sink. His little bath just doesn't seem to cover him and when it does it spills over the whole time. For Halloween Bentley was a tough guy. He had his big tough muscles that are covered in the pictures. And a big tattoo (nylon) that kept sliding off his arm. we went over to some friends house and took the kids trick or treating. Bentley wanted to walk into everybody's house so we had to pull him back at most houses. He was very good at picking out a single piece of candy and he wouldn't let anyone put candy in his bucket except for himself. It was a very wonderful evening spent with good friends. Oh Korbin was dressed in a little pumpkin pake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Korbin is simply adorable, happy and big blue eyed!
Bentley is definatley a "tough" guy....very scary.
I don't think that Korbin wore Pake for Halloween; but he wore a pumpkin pakje.:)
love, Beppe
Oh Jo, they are SOOOO cute :). I love the pic of Korbin in the lion towel - what a sweetie-bug. Miss you guys!
Post a Comment