I have been trying to get more excercise lately. I take the boys on a 4-mile walk around the block. It goes from our house, to Pake and Beppe's, then to see Da-da and Pake at the dairy, then back home. It takes a good 1 1/2 hours, but sometimes longer because we have to stop and see everybody and check things out. Bentley's favorite snack food is the really thin hamburger looking buns from Costco with peanut butter and Nutella. He loves to eat it but is only allowed 2-3 times per week. Sometimes I put Bentley in Korbins swing so I can have a little time to put my feet up. The tubing pic is from camping, what a scary trip!!!! But we survived.
Friday, September 03, 2010
Tubing and other pics
I have been trying to get more excercise lately. I take the boys on a 4-mile walk around the block. It goes from our house, to Pake and Beppe's, then to see Da-da and Pake at the dairy, then back home. It takes a good 1 1/2 hours, but sometimes longer because we have to stop and see everybody and check things out. Bentley's favorite snack food is the really thin hamburger looking buns from Costco with peanut butter and Nutella. He loves to eat it but is only allowed 2-3 times per week. Sometimes I put Bentley in Korbins swing so I can have a little time to put my feet up. The tubing pic is from camping, what a scary trip!!!! But we survived.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment