We've been awfully busy lately. Camping, 60th reuniun, waterskiing, remodeling, having babies, getting a new job. You can check out most of the pics at this blog http://babyhenrybo.blogspot.com/ and at the bottom of the page look at the older posts for more pics. Soon I hope to have before and after pics of the house. I will try to get those done next week. One of the pics is of my H2H girls, whom I dearly love. They are so wonderful and we have been meeting weekly for a year and a half now and they have been great examples of lasting friendships. Bentley was a ring bearer in one of my college friends wedding, so he handsomely showed the groom how a tux should be worn! Very sharp indeed. But I need to warn his future bride that he likes to run after walks down the aisle, so be prepared to catch him! And then you have a picture of Bentley and his future bride, Miss Sidney. (sorry Jon, he hasn't asked for her hand in marriage, yet) More pictures to come and the rest of the summer.
Tuesday, August 10, 2010
We've been awfully busy lately. Camping, 60th reuniun, waterskiing, remodeling, having babies, getting a new job. You can check out most of the pics at this blog http://babyhenrybo.blogspot.com/ and at the bottom of the page look at the older posts for more pics. Soon I hope to have before and after pics of the house. I will try to get those done next week. One of the pics is of my H2H girls, whom I dearly love. They are so wonderful and we have been meeting weekly for a year and a half now and they have been great examples of lasting friendships. Bentley was a ring bearer in one of my college friends wedding, so he handsomely showed the groom how a tux should be worn! Very sharp indeed. But I need to warn his future bride that he likes to run after walks down the aisle, so be prepared to catch him! And then you have a picture of Bentley and his future bride, Miss Sidney. (sorry Jon, he hasn't asked for her hand in marriage, yet) More pictures to come and the rest of the summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Its funny, I still think of Bentley being so little. But when I look at him next to Korbin, he looks big, ohhh they grow so fast!
Post a Comment