Bentley is so cute!! I just kiss him all the time. The rash picture is what happened after his visit to the ER on Halloween. For some reason he got a really bad heat rash after everything, but it hasn't seemed to faze him too much!
Oh wow Jo, Bentley is getting soooooo big!!!!! And he's soooooooo cute :)!!!!!! Glad you guys had a good trip to WA. Will call you soon so we can catch up - we miss you guys!!!!!
3 comments:
Oh wow Jo, Bentley is getting soooooo big!!!!! And he's soooooooo cute :)!!!!!! Glad you guys had a good trip to WA. Will call you soon so we can catch up - we miss you guys!!!!!
He is changing so much! We can't wait to see you all! I was wondering what that rash picture was for - poor thing!
My favorite photo is the one with Bentley sitting with the hat on... very handsome.
I'm glad that it's cooler now, hopefully no more rash!
Post a Comment