Monday, December 07, 2009

Bentley 1st Birthday-The CAKE!!






Finially the slacker writes about her only childs 1st birthday. He had such a wonderful time and loved the birthday cake as you can see from pictures. He was surrounded but lots of family and friends and many many toys and books! I had to put some away for later because, well because we have no room and he wouldn't know what to do with so many toys. Despite teething and a cold at the same time he seems to be loving all parts of life to the fullest. My house is now a playground and everything in it is a toy! he's not walking alone yet but does with his car and all over the furniture. I am defintely counting the blessing that he is not walking yet. I can get to him before he gets in to much trouble still. He loves all food especially what ever I happen to be eating!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Birthday cake is going, going, going, gone!