Thank you for the beautiful singing this morning. My phone screen isn't working. But I am able to get my messages. I loved the perfect harmony that Henry was adding, and I really enjoyed Kealan clapping!! Thank you, I will play it for Bentley as soon as he wakes up from his nap!!
That was a fast first year for Bentley! Already 1 year old... He has become a speed crawler lately. Tomorrow is the big party for him. I'll be watching for some "eating the birthday cake" photos of Bentley! Beppe Bokma
4 comments:
Thank you for the beautiful singing this morning. My phone screen isn't working. But I am able to get my messages. I loved the perfect harmony that Henry was adding, and I really enjoyed Kealan clapping!! Thank you, I will play it for Bentley as soon as he wakes up from his nap!!
That was a fast first year for Bentley! Already 1 year old...
He has become a speed crawler lately.
Tomorrow is the big party for him. I'll be watching for some "eating the birthday cake" photos of Bentley!
Beppe Bokma
Yay for Bentley turning 1!! Sorry we didn't call but we heard his present came in. By the way - happy birthday Tyler too!!
Post a Comment