Ok so Christmas is back on schedule, everybody can stop panicing, I have the information that you've all been waiting for... THE MASTER LIST.
-What's Christmas without more Beer?
Handmade Beer = Great
Used beer= Good
Recycled Beer = Not so good, especially if still warm
-Can Disc Golf Be Played In Snow?
Putter and Approach Disc = Innova Champion Aviar, Red in color
http://www.primediscs.com/search.asp?pg=1&sman=13&nobox=true&stext=aviar&gclid=CKPd66bL_p0CFSWjagodSB4cpA
Disc bag = Similar, but pretty much any kind will do
http://www.primediscs.com/proddetail.asp?prod=camo%2Dcrunch
- Is a Man a Man without a Handy Tools to Fill His Bag?
Tools = Mostly handy ones that will fit in my new tool bag
Chainsaw = Electric or very small gas powered with extension pole
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00008ZOXX/ref=asc_df_B00008ZOXX959867?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&tag=googlecom09c9-20&linkCode=asn&creative=380341&creativeASIN=B00008ZOXX
- Will Business Ever Be The Same Again?
Cell Phone Car Charger = I have the BlackBerry Tour
- Does The Man Make Sexy Socks or Do Sexy Socks Make the Man?
Puma Socks = Matching the ones Fey already got me
4 comments:
honey you are too funny! by the way, for whoever has derek, the puma socks are the no show socks that are white. I think he would like any quality running socks that are no show that have dri qualities and a good fit.
Hi! You have a nice blog! I'll follow your blog from now on. By the way, do you want free movies, applications and games? just visit my blog.. here's the link.. http://azdownloadz.blogspot.com/
enjoy!
I see no need for socks for young men such as D-man...simply dip feet in rogaine nightly and...voila'...fuzzy feet!!!
DadB
Post a Comment