Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Chrismaween

Hello to my wonderful family!
I hope that you are enjoying this Friday. I was surprised when I stepped outside today and realized that a high of 58 is really quite nice for an autumn day. Halloween is tomorrow and I don't have any ideas for a good, creative costume. I have a friend who is really witty and wrapping watches around his waist. Can you guess what he is going to be?????
That's right; a waste of time! HAHA. I've been thinking about my costume for the last few days, and all I could come up with is: a winter fairy, Marilyn Monroe (for the second time) and...... that's about it. If you have any good ideas, send them this way. :]

Here is my christmas want list. I do have all my needs met. :]

1. Black or brown ballet flats size 8, like these:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=1&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=17153214&parentid=W_SHOES_FLATS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=20433&navAction=poppushpush&color=&pushId=W_SHOES_FLATS&popId=WOMENS_SHOES&prepushId=

2. A watch with a second hand (for taking pulses) like this:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&startValue=21&selectedProductColor=&sortby=&id=16585911&parentid=W_ACC_WATCHES&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=108&navAction=poppushpushpush&color=&pushId=W_ACC_WATCHES&popId=W_ACC_JEWELRY&prepushId=WOMENS_ACCESSORIES

3. Classy tights in cream, brown or grey such as these:
http://www.urbanoutfitters.com/urban/catalog/productdetail.jsp?itemdescription=true&itemCount=10&id=17003252&parentid=W_ACC_TIGHTS&sortProperties=+subCategoryPosition,+product.marketingPriority,-product.startDate&navCount=96&navAction=poppushpush&color=004&popId=WOMENS_APPAREL&pushId=W_ACC_TIGHTS&prepushId=

4. Lightweight running shoes such as these:
http://www.nbwebexpress.com/detail.asp?type=WMFTRN&style=WT100GR&filterSize=8

6. These Audrey Hepburn Movies:
a. Sabrina
b. My Fair Lady
c. Breakfast at Tiffanys
d. How To Steal A Million

7. A pair of SPU scrubs.

8. A cover for my MacBook Pro
http://store.apple.com/us/product/TW994ZM/A?fnode=MTY1NDA2Ng&mco=MTA4MjU0MzI

9. anything Indie, or handmade is great in my book. I also like books; not that I have much time to read outside of school though...

I love all you, and wish a safe and fun Halloween!

Also: I'l post pictures of this past weekend in Lynen when we carved punkins when I get home!

2 comments:

Julia said...

I found a costume. I'm going to be the White Witch from the Chronicles of Narnia. picture here: http://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20witch/Davethepa/WhiteWitch.jpg
I'm pretty excited!

Anonymous said...

You're not picky or anything are you?????
What is INDIE?