




If you look close of the dirty faced boy above, you will notice a small white thing growing in his mouth. Yes a tooth is finially here and I think another one is one the way. we have been keeping busy with weddings, vacations, birthdays, and lotsa boating! Bentley sure loves the water and is always wanting to make a big spash, especially in the sink. He loves it! I think and have some very scared thoughts, that he will be walking and crawling soon. So today I started cleaning and preparing the house for what may soon be total and utter caos.
3 comments:
P.S. I have been letting Bentley feed himself the first feeding in the morning so he can get practice with the spoon. Then into the bath he goes. He loves to squish bannanas and anything else he can find between his fingers.
I love my baby Bentley!
What a happy little family you have.
love
beppe/mom
What a happy boy!! I am glad they finally got the measurement charts right :) Thanks for the pictures Jo!
Post a Comment