Thursday, July 09, 2009

Thanks Johanna and Tyler!!!!!!!


Here is a photo from my garden of Coreopsis Flowers, (Tickweed) they are so pretty and easy to grow!


Thanks Jo and Tyler for my Mother's Day massage!

Jo and I had side by side, mom and daughter massages today at Sunsations.
Tyler gave Jo's massage to her for mother's day too!

I....feel....so....relaxed.....now......zzzzzzzz

I only have 2 more days to be 49, the 40-ies are slipping thru my fingers... Yikes! 50 is SUCH a BIG number!
I am so grateful to have good health, a loving husband, great friends and family.
I am so blessed....

With Thanks and Appreciation!
~mom~
~val~

2 comments:

Julia said...

Mom, Happy happy birthday! You are dearly missed in my heart today. I hope that you had an amazing time with your friends and family at Bass Lake. :] Save some of the party for when I come home for the camping trip.
love you lots,
Julia

Unknown said...

We heard you had a very nice day on your birthday. You deserve it. Love from all.