Saturday, July 25, 2009

Conversations with an (almost) Three Year Old... ;)

5 comments:

Louis said...

Thanks Shannon, that was really good! And for the record, we don't have anything against Germany...

Sharon said...

I love the video! Henry is learning so much. I am glad that he was so quick to remind you that he is NOT old. We love you guys - thanks for posting this Shannon!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Shannon for the great movie production, we love it!
I have the chocolate cupcakes and red balloons all under control.
We are soooo excited to see all of you in just a few days. We're praying that Louis is sucessful with getting his bug worked through at work.
Lots of love, hugs and kisses!
Beppe and Pake

JO said...

Wow henry, you are very talented! You can talk, eat, and work on a European puzzle all at once! Keep it up, most can only do one of those at a time. Just kidding!

Emily said...

This is just too cute Shannon! What a sharp little guy Henry is. I miss him :-)