
Here Bentley is showing off his huge blue eyes and the aftermath of Tyler feeding him, yummy good. He is eating most any food and will eat 1 1/2 containers of #2 foods. He is defiently growing. At his 6 months he weighed 15 1/2 pounds. Wow! He is still wearing mostly 3-6 months but I am working some 6 months because I have a feeling that he will be filling out fast from now on.

Bentley is sitting up for the most part. He has a few wobbly moments, his head is still a little bit on the bigger side, more brains right?? He is on the higher parts of the charts for it. He is also putting his knees underneath him and pushing so now I'm gettin very afraid!!!

Bentley's auntie Krista came and visited with her boyfriend Neal. Also Landon and Shauna (a groomsmen) came and visited with Bentleys future girlfriend, Kestin. She is 3 months older and super cute.

Bentley had a different bath but has now outgrown it. But thank goodness for baby toys or it would have been an embarrasing picture!

Here in Northern Magic Valley we are enjoying this 90 degree weather. Everything is growing so nicely including the puncture vines, ouch!! Tyler is staying busy with the mens church softball and they are doing good, they played the hardest teames first and are now ready to kick some dirt up and win the rest of their games!! I'm busy putting in a little garden. There is tons of corn and spinach, a few sweet pepper plants and a spaghetti squash plant and a few strawberry plants. I would like to put in some onions, a tomato, a pumpkin and a fwe other random plants. Maybe some potatoes too!! Anyways hope all is well. Love and hugs to all, Jo, Tyler, and B
3 comments:
Oh I'm so happy to see more pics of cutie Bentley :)!!!!!!!!! I can't believe how big he's getting!!! Thanks for the post Jo - hope all is going well over there! Miss you guys lots and still enjoying my beautiful bouquet of flowers - thank you :)!!!!!!
What a sweet little Bentley Jay!
~Beppe~
His head is just right :) Thanks for the pictures!! We miss you all so very much and cannot wait for everyone to be together at the camping trip.
Post a Comment