Friday, March 20, 2009

Wishing for a Spring Break!
















Hello all!

It sure has been quite some time since I have posted anything and with Derek gone for a couple days, I have some free time on my hands! Things have been crazy busy here lately with the office and tax season in full swing. Tax season here is not quite as bad as it was in Boise though. We are only required to work 50 hours minimum rather than 55 hours in Boise. And in Boise, it started in January... here it started this week!! I sure am blessed to have such a good job. Derek's office is going well... he finally got his car wrapped (see previous post for pictures) so I think he'll start to get some familiarity with the community. Grass Valley is going well. It does take some used to being in a smaller town though. It seems that everything is a little more expensive and there are not as many options close by. The good news about that though, is that we have been saving money because good shopping is an hour away!
The pictures posted are of Mom and Dad's time in Grass Valley last weekend. The other pictures are of an amaryllis that we have had for about 3 years and has never bloomed until now... and isn't it beautiful?? It shot up in about a week or two and then took another week to open up. We are still waiting on one blossom to open but 3 of the 4 are in full bloom.
Hope all is with everyone else!! We love you all!





I am posting some pictures of Mom and Dad's stay last weekend.

1 comment:

JO said...

Thank you Sharon, it too is also good to be able to keep up with what is going on in your neck of the woods. I really enjoyed talking to you last night. Its been awhile.... I miss you tons. Hopefully Derek has safe travels. Love you!!!