




Here are some pictures from the baptism. I didn't get very many good pictures on my camera hopefully someone else got some better pics. Also the others are of Mark, Kennedy, and of Callie. Then fun ones are of Bentley eating prunes, mmm good. He doesn't seem to mind them much, I think that he might be teething he has been more fussy then usually and drooling a lot. Perfect timing right before a road trip to reno for the dairy conference. We are going with Steve and Marijo and Adrian Southfield. I hope that it is fun and that the guys learn a lot. My thoughts are with mom and dad as they are travling down to Uncle Jess' funeral. Is there anyone else out there??????
3 comments:
Wow!! Congrats on your baptism Bentley!! You sure do like those prunes all over you. :] I'm real real excited to come home to see you all! BTW: Is that Kallie sitting on Mark's lap with Kennedy?? She is getting soooooo big!! Wow.
love you all.
Congratulations Bentley!!! YUMMY prunes and sweet potatoes ;). We miss you guys!!!!!!
That's a cute picture of Tyler and Bentley together - so sweet :).
Post a Comment