Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Just a quick update as of today






For all that have been holding your breath here are some hot off the press pictures. He is growing so very fast it is so hard to believe how big he has gotten. I think that he is starting to look more and more like me every day, what do you think? Oh by the way it was a -9 degrados here last night, brrrrr thats cold. Hot cocoa or tea anyone, Tylers asked for chili at lunch today. Hope all is well, haven't had any updates from anyone lately, everyone still alive and kicken??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a cutie for sure!
And looking so big sitting up on the sofa.
love from-
~beppe~

Sharon said...

Thanks for posting Jo!! I miss Bentley (and you all so very much :) I especially love the one of his big eyes and pouty lip. I definately think he looks like you though.